[time-nuts] Is this a cesium frequency standard?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Aug 23 17:39:59 UTC 2012

In message <CAMPhioqkby-LrwDngmd9JDs-MnJ7mUSWxUz=7DXVN7R1=3fW0Q at mail.gmail.com>
, Bill Dailey writes:

>Agreed... my point is it *may* be significantly better depending on the
>application ...

It's really very simple:  If it was, the company that made them would
now be owned either by some rich mafioso or a western company.

If it is no good, the company is still locally owned or bankrupt.

Given that we havn't seen anything like them elsewhere, I subscribe
to the first theory.  In particular given the descriptions rather
promiscuous claims.