[time-nuts] Differences between the Datum/FTS 1000B and 1130 oscillator?

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 28 01:32:52 UTC 2012

Hi;
I am thinking of upgrading from a 1130 to a 1000B as a disciplined clean up oscillator. As I look into this it appears the 1130 has an electronic tuning range of 2-8vdc for +/-2E8. I cannot fine exact details on the 1000B, there appears to be a opt 505 with a 0-10vdc range & 506 with a +/- 10vdc control range but there is no tuning range listed. Does anyone have any insight as to tuning range on the 1000B? Also does anyone know about other differences between the Datum 1000B and 1130?
Thanks;
 Thomas Knox