[time-nuts] Aging prediction (was: HP/Agilent counter 53131A (not 53151A) trigger problems)

Bernd Neubig bneubig at t-online.de
Tue Aug 28 05:28:26 UTC 2012

Don,

There are two papers authored by me on the subject:
1. Comparison of Passive and Active Aging Of SC-Cut and AT-Cut Crystals;
Proceedings IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium
Hawaii May 1996, pp.316-322
2. Correlation of predicted and real aging behaviour; Proc. 11th European
Frequency & Time Forum
Neuchatel, March 1997, pp.268-272
Both can be downloaded on the AXTAL website www.axtal.com -> Technical Notes
-> Technical Articles and Publications -> Quartz crystal units

Bernd
DK1AG