[time-nuts] Aging prediction (was: HP/Agilent counter 53131A (not 53151A) trigger problems)

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Tue Aug 28 06:06:32 UTC 2012

Thank you very much, Bernd. The papers are on the stack. Now if I can
just get to them, they look very interesting.
73, Don

Bernd Neubig
> Don,
>
> There are two papers authored by me on the subject:
> 1. Comparison of Passive and Active Aging Of SC-Cut and AT-Cut Crystals;
> Proceedings IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium
> Hawaii May 1996, pp.316-322
> 2. Correlation of predicted and real aging behaviour; Proc. 11th
> European
> Frequency & Time Forum
> Neuchatel, March 1997, pp.268-272
> Both can be downloaded on the AXTAL website www.axtal.com -> Technical
> Notes
> -> Technical Articles and Publications -> Quartz crystal units
>
> Bernd
> DK1AG

"Neither the voice of authority nor the weight of reason and argument
are as significant as experiment, for thence comes quiet to the mind."
De Erroribus Medicorum, R. Bacon, 13th century.
"If you don't know what it is, don't poke it."
Ghost in the Shell

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLP
17850 Six Mile Road