[time-nuts] EIP545A 18GHz counter query

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:41:32 UTC 2012

Chris
TP4 is not all that helpful its a control signal.
So let me back up for a minute. What are we troubleshooting?
I was thinking band 2 was semi working and you still had a totally dead
band 3.
My comments have been around trying to see what was going on with 3.
Other comment.
I think we should take this offline. Most likely driving time-nuts nuts. :-)
Do you use skype?
Regards
Paul