[time-nuts] MT3339 PA6H and Racal Dana GPIB, update

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Dec 12 20:55:51 UTC 2012

Hi

Ok, so the data is already decimated and it does show a 20 hour period.

The way I'm reading things - the pps's start out at zero offset on the left
side (yellow line at about sample 350). They still are at roughly zero
offset on the right side (at about sample 17045). Total peak to peak in the
yellow line is 0.5 ns. Total peak to peak in the red line is 1.4 ns. One ns
over 20 hours would be 1.4x10^-14.

So back to the original question - was drift in the pps removed before the
graph was done?

Bob