[time-nuts] Synergy SSR-6TR

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 06:52:18 UTC 2012

From: Don Latham
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 9:26 PM
To: time nuts
Subject: [time-nuts] Synergy SSR-6TR

The Synergy SSR-T6R timing GPS is indeed available for $35 on a one off
basis. Shipping is about $10. The very best way to order is from:
Gina Aspeytia
[]

However, the cheapest shipping they could manage to the UK was around $60,
making it not such good value for money.  Another parcel sent to me by a
Time-Nuts member was less than $10 postage, so I did ask whether they might
just walk down to their local post office and send a packet that way, but
they only deal with the main-stream couriers.

I had almost considered asking a Time-Nuts member to order one for me, as
it's a nice unit.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu