[time-nuts] RaspberryPi and RADclock

mike cook mc235960 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 21:45:25 UTC 2012

Le 14 déc. 2012 à 21:12, paul swed a écrit :

> I suspect my question became lost in the thread.
> Can the Rasberry with RADclock be used as a NTP server?

 Looking at the doc on the synclab.org site it appears that it can in the sense that you can configure clients with radclock running to send ntp requests to another server with radclock daemon running the daemon has a server thread built in. It is independent of but can coexist with ntpd. There does not appear to be an ntp clock driver type.