[time-nuts] ensemble oscillators for better stability

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Dec 29 03:24:55 UTC 2012

Hi

For three:

Compare A to B via a mixer and put in a PID loop.
Compare A to C via a mixer and put in a PID loop.

Sum A with B with C via a three input analog adder.

For thirteen:

A to B via PID
A to C via PID
A to D via PID ….

… sum A with B with C with …. M via a 13 input analog adder.

There are several other ways to do it.

Bob