[time-nuts] Building a GPSDO & trouble using Jupiter-T

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Feb 1 17:31:41 UTC 2012

Hi

To bring this back to the original point - will it help?

The basic assumption (I think) was that having multiple corrections per
second would make those corrections smaller. Since that's not the way short
term stability and noise normally works, my guess would be not. If you have
a receiver that updates 100 times a second, it's very likely that it will
have more jitter (peak to peak) on the output than one running the same
technology that updates once a second.

Bob