[time-nuts] TM 5680-0211 for 5680A series Rubidiums

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:33:21 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:
> Hi
>
> It's amazing how good a job Google can do on something like that. Of course,
> it may have been converted to Russian with Google in the first place ...
>
> Looking at the manual, it's certainly for a similar part. It also is from
> the right era for our parts. You could make a lot out of the fact that the
> PPS does not show up on the connection information. Since the part is not
> identical, that may really not mean anything at all.

Turns out I already had the English version of this document.   It is
NOT for the version of the FE5680A that we are buying for $40.   Major
obvious differences are the 5V input.

The English version of the Russain manual is here:
http://wa6vhs.com/Test%20equipment/FREQUENCY%20STANDARDS/FE-5680A/5680%20TECH%20MANUAL.pdf

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California