[time-nuts] TM 5680-0211 for 5680A series Rubidiums

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Wed Feb 1 21:46:04 UTC 2012

Chris,

Pretty sure (I haven't downloaded it again to verify) that the version
you found is TM0110-2 which has been available for quite a long time.
Rob's and the Russian version seem to be TM 5680-0211 as stated in the
title.

As Bob points out, they are not the same, although the 0211 version
still isn't exactly a match for the current hardware batch (no mention
of the 5 V input).

Hoping Rob has uploaded his to ko4bb or similar repository.