[time-nuts] New Rubidium Frequency Standard Group

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Thu Feb 2 16:44:00 UTC 2012

Staying on the topic of the thread, I also found the list clogging
up with fixes for a cheap rubidium device (wouldn't call it a
standard).

Outlook told me that there were 10,350 messages in the time-nuts
folder since it was archived at the end of 2010. I used Find for
5680 and got 900 messages, starting with Feb 2011 warnings about
their frequency errors. Then I used Select All and Delete to remove
9% of the folder.

How about a new list for eBay finds that are a waste of money, like
the Lucent XO and Rb 15 MHz boxes? Maybe "time-rats" or "time-junk"

Bill Hawkins

"Tobacco, coffee, alcohol, hashish, strychnine, are weak dilutions;
 the surest poison is time." Ralph Waldo Emerson, Jan 1862