[time-nuts] 5680 performance very first impressions.

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 4 01:04:03 UTC 2012

I've seen some comments and questions regarding the performance of the 5680 Rb's.

 Yesterday I took delivery of two 5680's.   In case anyone is interested, I'm seeing adev numbers in the 2 to 2.5 E-12 range from 80 thru 200 seconds.   The unit under test has been running for approx one hour and I let it warm up for 30 minutes before collecting data.

The reference is an fts1050 and the data is being collected with an hp 5370B.

Not to bad for $40.00 IMHO.

Regards Mark Spencer