[time-nuts] PICTIC II questions

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Feb 5 23:09:56 UTC 2012

> Set up to measure an interval that is more or less ramdon or granteed
> to cover the full range of the interpters.

> The idea is to adjust each pair the stop and start sides to cover the full
> range of possible of numbers without overlap or loss of resolution.

What source would I use to accomplish this? Sorry if I don't get it
yet. Remember that what is obvious to those who already understand may
not be obvious to those of us who don't.

> The instructions explain the adjustment process by looking at the min
> and max number and adjusting each pot till the numbers have the
> correct range.

I haven't seen any instructions. If you mean the comments in the
source, that just isn't enough, since I don't already "grok" how this
thing works. A more basic guide to adjustment, setup and use would be
greatly appreciated. With a bit more explanation, I'm sure at some
point, a light will go off in my head and I'll understand.

Joe Gray
W5JG