[time-nuts] Why a 10MHz sinewave output?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Feb 9 00:51:09 UTC 2012

On 02/08/2012 03:25 PM, Craig S McCartney wrote:
> We already have one of those that everybody can use.  It's called the
> earth.

Yes, but you don't have it hanging in a neat position in your office,
living room or lab, now do you? Besides, if you are a time-nut your rock
will be more time-accurate than the real thing. :)

I haven't special ordered a backup earth for my lab, or at least I won't
admit to it, as you all know that I have at least three operational and
a few stand-bys to put into operation in case I need to service one of them.

Cheers,
Magnus