[time-nuts] science projects

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 9 01:44:02 UTC 2012

  While delayed, I would think that the signal freqs would still need to
be maintained...  hmmm, maybe not...   interesting science project...
anyone?  anyone?  ;-)

Jerry

----

I'm waiting to see a good time-nuts project at the science fair. (at any
level up to ISEF)

There's a lot of good ones out there (perhaps not on the scale of tvb's
experimental demonstration of gravitational effects on atomic clocks)
that would lend themselves to execution by everyone from 6th to 12th
grade.  Clearly, since people do spend their entire professional life
doing this and write dissertations on it, it can be up to ISEF or
Siemens Talent Search standards.

Maybe we could come up with a suggested list and start shopping it around.

Jim