[time-nuts] Why a 10MHz sinewave output?

Craig S McCartney CMcCartney at on-sitetraining.com
Thu Feb 9 14:06:27 UTC 2012

Actually, I do have an earth available for calibration to my lab.  It's
just outside the window.  During the day I can take sun sightings, and
during the night star sightings (barring cloudy weather).  I cannot
measure the length of a second as accurately as other lab equipment can,
but the expensive equipment in my lab that measures the second
accurately cannot tell me time-of-day or day of year. (with the
exception of a WWV or GPS receiver).

Craig McCartney
160 Montalvo Road
Palomar Park, CA  94062