[time-nuts] Fwd: FE-5680A Contact FEI

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 13:27:11 UTC 2012

The used market makes no difference to them. No revenue stream.
In fact I would say you are swatting at the behive. It would be wise to
leave them alone since several have reached out and already had a poor
experience.
As someone else pointed out this is what gets manufactures to demand
crushing or drilling holes etc. Further the very hard work being done by
this group to understand these units can be at risk if FEI decides to
really get cranky.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL