[time-nuts] Update on Rb Performance

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Feb 19 22:47:44 UTC 2012

There seems to be some confusion about stability and drift; about
ADEV and other tools. The tone of this thread is not heading in a
positive direction.

So instead I will offer to put together a short tutorial or series of
tutorials that focus on factual education and gracious explanation.

Give me a few days. If any of you have a week or two of Rb raw
data, however good or bad it looks, send it to me off-line and I'll
add it to the mix of phase data that I already have for the worked
examples.

Thanks,
/tvb