[time-nuts] Any spare switches for Racal-Dana 1992?

James Robbins jsrobbins at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 12:54:23 UTC 2012

I'm wondering if anyone has any spare Racal-Dana 1992 switch
mechanisms they would sell?  The switches can be replaced from the
front of the panel (as reported here) and what I really need is the
small black rubber piece ("circular pill shaped") with the little
nipple which sits within the 4 legs of the white plastic piece with
the stem (onto which the gray pushbutton fits).   I need two of these
black rubber "pills".  Many thanks.  Please contact me off line at
jsrobbins (at) earthlink.net.  Thanks for the BW.  Jim Robbins,  N1JR