[time-nuts] How best to exchange Large files?

Bob Smither smither at c-c-i.com
Mon Feb 20 22:15:56 UTC 2012

WarrenS wrote:
> Bob posted
>> Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.
>
> All works as you said EXCEPT:
>
> I tried it several time with different type (of files (of the allowed type) and different size of files (well under the limit),
> and yet I always get the same results at the end after it has finished uploading.
> "File Invalid"

Seems PHP has several configuration settings that effect the ability to upload
files.  I upgraded PHP some time ago and reset some of those configuration settings.

After some changes, I was able to upload a 30 MB file with no problem.  I will
try a larger one later today.

Hopefully it is working again.

Sorry for the false start.
--
Bob Smither, PhD                                  Circuit Concepts, Inc.
What can liberty-minded people do about the September 11 terrorist acts?

            See: http://www.theadvocates.org/terrorism.html
Smither at C-C-I.Com  http://www.C-C-I.Com  281-331-2744(office)  -4616(fax)