[time-nuts] ebay warning

Jim Cotton jim.cotton at wmich.edu
Tue Feb 21 20:16:28 UTC 2012

In an electronics mall (one city clock square with 10 stories)
in "szschaduan" (sorry my pinyin is awful)
[a trading/wholesale center for clothing and electronics 4 hours
south of Beijing by car] I saw several electronics stores 10m x 10m
with 2-3 employees decent HP, Tek, R&S, ??? equipment that did
walk in cell-phone repair at the chip level.

I was impressed with their apparent competence and knowledge.

Jim