[time-nuts] ebay warning

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:06:18 UTC 2012

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Tom Knox <actast at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sadly I heard recently that the US is 27th in Math and 25th in Science. I challenge the old DXers too name 25 countries smarter then we are. I cannot.

Does it really matter?  If you are building iPhones what you need are
only a half dozen really smart leaders, a few hundred good engineers
and thousands of semi-skilled assembly line workers and another
thousand who can work cash registers and swipe credit cards.
Everyone does not need to have an advanced degree from Harvard.    It
has been like that for ages:  One cave man figured out how to make
fire then 100 others said "fire good.  I make fire too."

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California