[time-nuts] Let's keep our politics to ourselves [WAS: ebay warning]

Charles P. Steinmetz charles_steinmetz at lavabit.com
Wed Feb 22 04:07:29 UTC 2012

>Progressive government has distorted...

Can we all please leave the political screeds (both in messages and
in sig lines) off the group?  However you believe, you can be sure
that at least 35% of list members believe otherwise and you are
poking them in the eye either for no reason or (worse) to be
deliberately provocative.  This is just not the place for it.  Stick
to time and frequency, and join political groups if you feel the need
to discuss politics.

Thank you,

Charles