[time-nuts] OT - Portable Digital 'scope

Robert LaJeunesse rlajeunesse at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 23 20:32:19 UTC 2012

Looks interesting, but...

1) The probe connectors are not the usual BNC. Are they anything common?
2) No mating cables or connectors provided for channels 3,4, and function
generator output.
3) Function generator output will have significant DC bias and no anti-aliasing.
4) Does not appear to be able to save files to a flash drive.
5) When connected to a PC the PC's earthing is carried through to the probes.

No experience, sorry.

Bob LaJeunesse