[time-nuts] Schematic capture, anyone?

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Feb 24 14:38:44 UTC 2012

I have been using OrCad SDT and PCB 386+ since the middle 1980's.
It is a DOS based classic, and runs very nicely using the DOSEMU
emulator on linux.  It also runs nicely on Windows machines using
their various dosbox incantations.

The full package is available in the files section of the yahoo
DosOrCad group.  It has no really important limitations, and is
still being used commercially by hundreds of users... most of which
occupy the DosOrCad group.  One of the users I know used it to
develop PC motherboards.

-Chuck Harris