[time-nuts] ebay warning

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 04:07:22 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Magnus Danielson
<magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org> wrote:

>> "We in the description, indicate the is used.
>> We have to make the best  possible treatment, a full refund to you, and
>> pay
>> for shipping costs  $13.17
>> If you don't change the positive 5 star feedback, we don't pay $13.17  to
>> you!!
>> To trouble you, I'm so sorry!"

RIGHT AWAY.  Please forward the above to eBay.   They will warn the
seller once, next time his account is closed.  By eBay policy this is
not even in the "grey area" about what sellers are not allowed to do.
  You really should as if people don't report this kind of stuff eBay
will get even worse

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California