[time-nuts] [Thunderbolt Monitor

MSproul msproul at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 28 15:23:47 UTC 2012

About a year ago I built a Thunderbolt monitor using the Digilent Inc.
chipKIT Uno32 and a
4 x 20 display from Modern Device. The Digilent chipKIT is a 32-bit-
microcontroller
that is compatible with many Arduino code examples, and reference
materials and is pin
compatible  with many Arduino shields. The programming IDE is free and
available at

https://github.com/chipKIT32/chipKIT32-MAX/downloads.

The IDE supports the Arduino and Digilent boards plus about 30 other
boards.
There are versions of the IDE for Linux, Windows, and Mac (I use the
Mac version).

If anyone is interested in any details contact me off-line
Maury

Note: I am not associated with Digilent nor am I selling hardware or
software
M. L. Sproul, W5UGQ
Amarillo, TX
msproul at suddenlink.net