[time-nuts] 5370B power supply control board

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Wed Feb 29 14:38:17 UTC 2012

That is exactly what happened here, the board is from a much earlier S/N range.

Even if I have to spend some $'s, the total price will still be
reasonable. That is
as long as I don't charge my time :-)

And with the 5370B being a pre-make-it-small design there's plenty of room for
subsitutions and air movement.