[time-nuts] US New Year countdown - accurate?

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Mon Jan 2 03:42:57 UTC 2012

You expect *anything* to be accurate on Fox? :-D

I recently read an article about how the new "thing" is to have ever larger
wrist watches.  Some new ones are 2.5 inches diameter.  Seems like an
opportunity to me, get something on your wrist that has some real serious
accuracy.  What would be best, a Rb or a GPSDO driven one?

Peter