[time-nuts] FE 5680a 3pay 36.89 includes shipping. Finally ordered one

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Tue Jan 3 18:18:11 UTC 2012

   If you don't want the bad one I would be interested so I could
   disassemble and diagram it out.
   I don't want to do that to a good one.

   On 01/03/12, Robert Benward<rbenward at verizon.net> wrote:

   I got mine for around $25 in a regular bidding affair. Mine had trouble
   locking, It only locked a handful of times, and that took forever, but
   most
   of the time it just sat there and cooked. The seller replaced it and
   the
   new locks up in 2 or 3 minutes. I did not have to ship the old one
   back.
   The Lock output signal doesn't seem to have enough drive to turn on an
   LED.
   Bob