[time-nuts] US New Year countdown - accurate?

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Sat Jan 7 22:50:11 UTC 2012

I got a demo of a national network quality (and price) digital TV
encoder from a ham friend in the industry.
It took about 6 seconds delay itself to encode images.  The compression
has a lot of state and multiple heuristic systems as well (face
trackers, for example).

Leigh/WA5ZNU