[time-nuts] Ebay FE-5680A Rb: Connections and Features

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 8 16:58:32 UTC 2012

Nigel
Thanks for your comments  - -  the plot thickens. Would this indicate that
the 5 volt supply required for general internal use is obtained by an
internal Vreg. from the basic 15 volt supply - - I would guess so because
the overall current requirement would seem to be similar ?  What is for
sure, is that the manufacturers offered this product in various bespoke
styles without any external (case) indication. We await those of you that
are keen and able to "investigate in depth". By the way, I gave the Russian
Rb unit, which came out of my Quartzlock 10A-R, to a "new" Time-nut in my
locality. I note that another Quartzlock 10A-R is currently being offered by
one of our popular websites - I wonder if it has the same Rb unit ?
Regards
Roy