[time-nuts] Trimble GPS antenna preamp, anyone know the gain?

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Tue Jan 10 09:22:23 UTC 2012

With that amount of gain, I would assume they don't have to be low
noise, though they could be. That is, I assume they are designed for use
with an amplified antenna. [The noise margin should be set by the
antenna preamp, not an amp down stream.]

But then again, they would have to pass DC to the actual amplified
antenna, as well as work as a 10dB amp.