[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 15:37:53 UTC 2012

with the good long term performance of Rb's and the presently available
5680A for $ 40 a Shera Type controller will make available to any one on the
list a reference better than a Tbolt for less money than a Tbolt. Repeating
my  self I would also add a "clean up" OCXO in order to get the very best.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/12/2012 8:34:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,