[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 16:38:40 UTC 2012

Paul at least you are on subject.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 1/12/2012 11:21:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
paul at sehorne.org writes:

It  appears to me that the Mailman application does not provide the
search  capabilities that, for instance, a Yahoo group does.  I suppose
that  I am guilty of asking questions that  have already been asked and
answered; but my attempts at finding answers in the archives results in
a lot of reading without finding the answer I am looking  for.

Paul