[time-nuts] FE-5680A Mechanical Question

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Jan 12 23:31:48 UTC 2012

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:19:35 -0600
"Paul F. Sehorne" <paul at sehorne.org> wrote:

> It appears to me that the Mailman application does not provide the
> search capabilities that, for instance, a Yahoo group does.  I suppose
> that I am guilty of asking questions that  have already been asked and
> answered; but my attempts at finding answers in the archives results in
> a lot of reading without finding the answer I am looking for.

Either keep the mails you are getting, or just download the
part of the archives that you think could cover the answer you
are looking for and search with your mail client.

If you dont have a mail client with a proper search capability,
the mbox format is a plain text format, hence you can search
using a simple text reader/editor as well.. though you will not
get proper threading or similar mail-features.

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?