[time-nuts] FE5680a arrived in boston $38 shipping included

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:13:54 UTC 2012

Well mine arrived Monday so about 3 weeks.
Its the one without the useless to me oscillator.
But I found it quite funny.
It came bubble wrapped, cheap shipper mail as expected and commented in the
list.

But I have something far more valuable now then the oscillator.
A teddy bear and 7805 regulator for the magical 5 V.
There you go that 7508 was really protected by the teddy bear.
Or
They are dumping access teddy bears on the world market. ;-)
Will fire up the unit tonight and see if I have the 2 sec pulse etc.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL