[time-nuts] New unit of time measurement

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Mon Jan 16 02:38:59 UTC 2012

In Germany hand-used phones during drive are banned for several years
now. I think it makes sense. Well, humanoids should think on it DIY but
the reality is another.

In China I've seen down-counting LED displays for the red sign. But this
is just to simple for Europe. Badly.

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info