[time-nuts] FE-5680A what is the size of the Torx??

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:52:09 UTC 2012

No need to buy a tool.  They drill out really easy but you can also
simply punch them out.  There are no nuts on the back.  The screws
bite directly into the fiberglass PCB.     Mine were T-16 but many
people report they are hex not torx.   Maybe it depends on what kind
of screw they had around the day it was built.

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Paul F. Sehorne <paul at sehorne.org> wrote:

> I received my two FE-5680s today.  The first thing I want to do is inspect
> the insides.  The smallest Torx I have is a too-big T-8.  What size is
> needed?  I'll need to do an internet search for the correct size.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California