[time-nuts] FE-5680A won't lock

Robert Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 21:50:16 UTC 2012

I got my first one from nichegeek and it took a long time to lock.  Someone
suggested I adjust C217 which worked, but if I jarr the oscillator it will
go out of lock, and may or may not relock  so it's still not up to 100%.
I'm going to use this as my experimental unit for EFC and the like.
Nichegeek replaced the unit without charge and did not request that I return
it (may be because I was also buying a double oven OXCO during my inquiry).

Bob