[time-nuts] FE-5680A won't lock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:50:51 UTC 2012

Not really.
>From this point its an exercise in reverse engineering and looking at and
guessing what the signals should be. Kind of what I like to tinker with.
Though you have one huge advantage two others to look at and compare.
However its going to get tricky getting deeper and if this is a $38 wonder
I would reach out to the seller. But let me get my next one ordered first
so he doesn't send yours to me. ;-)
Regards
Paul.