[time-nuts] Reading 1992 counter???

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Jan 19 19:16:39 UTC 2012

I've written a few quickies to pull data from my 1992.
Most run for as long as I care to run them.  The one I'm attaching
invariably flummoxes the counter after several hours.
It does a frequency measurement, then a phase measurement,
stores it, and repeats about once per second, dominated by the
time taken to measure the frequency.

It runs under Linux with the Linux GPIB package.  I am using
32 bit Fedora 16.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com