[time-nuts] Leap Second decision postponed

k4cle at aol.com k4cle at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 20:55:55 UTC 2012

Last time I checked (first of this week) subframe 4 of page 18 in the data
stream from the GPS satellites, they are not indicating there is a pending
leap second.  Last time there was a leapsecond (couple years ago), I think
the GPS SV's were anouncing a pending leapsecond about 6 months in advance.
Wonder when they will start sending it on GPS?

Doug, K4CLE

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless