[time-nuts] Toys for time-nuts in old-folks home

Gmail bownes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:10:04 UTC 2012

The local 4 year institute in which I was once committed ( until I got a degree) has a radio club which has been very happy to get my excess test gear. And us alumni are quite welcome to come over and Elmer. Or just play. :)

As a guy with at least three hobbies which involve much specialty equipment ( radio, wood/metalworking, and race cars) I've been looking to find a place to pool resources with other locals to share equipment and try to get more out of each. I've also left some pretty specific instructions on what to do with it all when my clock runs down, on order to save my spouse the trouble of figuring out what to do with it all.

Bob