[time-nuts] Labeling project boxes/panels

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:06:02 UTC 2012

I layout the design I want (autocad) and print it reversed 1:1 on
overhead projector film.  Then I cut and mount it printed side down
with 3M Super 77 spray adhesive.  The mylar film is very tough and
resistant to solvents.  I use an ink jet but a laser printer should
work as well.

A similar procedure works for punch out masks.