[time-nuts] ntpq output

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 09:19:58 UTC 2012

> Is there an official NTP forum or newsgroup or mailing list where these
> sorts of questions can be posted and answered?
> I never intended for time-nuts to be an NTP support forum.
>
> Thanks,
> /tvb

Tom,

I use the newsgroup:

  comp.protocols.time.ntp

which has a partially working mailing list mirror somewhere.  Of course,
many ISPs don't provide newsgroup access any more, and some people are
reluctant to use Google groups:

  http://groups.google.com/group/comp.protocols.time.ntp/topics

My apologies for trying to help a fellow human being, but I have seen
plenty of other NTP-related discussions here.

Cheers,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu
Email:  david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk