[time-nuts] GPIB programming 'íb' style

Luis Cupido cupido at mail.ua.pt
Mon Jan 23 15:30:28 UTC 2012

John,

So for NI488.2 it is clear, I will go finding the
new stuff in their site... I hope to find ;-)
It would be great if they have produced some
table with the old and the new calls. I'll dig.

For porlogix I'll take a look at the timelab source,
good idea. At the moment I don't own one
and was in my concerns if I could actually write
code for it not too differently from what I already know...
Before I get one ;-)

Thanks, that was exactly the starter info I was looking.

Luis Cupido.
ct1dmk.

p.s. Many tks also to all the other replies.