[time-nuts] HR2000 Retuning

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 16:06:30 UTC 2012

I am not in the microscope group but will write up the procedure tonight. I rely upon the calibration procedure specified in the HR2000 manual, so anyone interested in doing this please start by reading and understanding that procedure. Note that you will need a Hg lamp (or similar) as a source of multiple known spectral lines.

Peter